Step 1 - Watch this Video
We all know the importance of building habits, a routine and your physical training & nutrition, but often, you never give it a real go. Maybe you're not sure where to start, just find it too overwhelming and complicated, or maybe you haven't viewed it as important.
Do you feel the way you really wish you could feel?
Do you have the energy, the vitality, the mindset to show up as the kind of person you want to be?
Or do those slumps hit you hard at the worst times, pulling you down into a procrastination spiral, and before you know it, a whole day has passed and you want to know where it went? You didn’t tick off any tasks, you didn’t get the exercise you wanted and you end up beating yourself for it.
What if there’s a reason for this? A reason that can be answered and altered and take you from those sluggish, tired days that you hate, to sustained energy, excitement for the day and a greater level of self awareness for when to go, when to stop and how to get the most out of your waking hours.
It’s all about coming back to the basics, where you can set up your morning for you, not be so rushed to get out the door all the time, sit down to reflect on your day and make exercising your mind and body, the main priority.
Welcome to Back to Baceics
It brings the essentials that often get pushed to the side, right to the front, and when those who have taken action walk away, they have more clarity in their mind, they go to bed excited, making the alarm clock something to look forward to, they feel energised and structured with more time for themselves. How this then plays out for the other part of their lives is just a snowball effect.
Because how we do one thing, is how we do everything.
This program, in just 14 days helps you understand, design and create a custom morning routine, build a reflection & mindfulness practise, help you understand and gain confidence in your lifting exercises, plus dive into your relationship with food.
On top of that, we give you access to Bace Mind & Movement, and we come together as a community to spend time on a hike, swim and with coffee in hand to build new and real relationships.
Who Is This For?
Back to Baceics is for anyone who is seeking:
- More structure, energy and vitality in their daily lives.
- A routine that improves all areas of their wellbeing, and one that works for them.
- A place to grow as an individual, surrounded by likeminded people.
- A deeper understand of Nutrition.
- Confidence and clarity in their lifting technique.
Here to support you through process, Andrew brings a different and unique level of expertise to all areas of this program. You will see him a lot through Back to Baceics, working alongside Jarred to bring you the clearest and most effective transformations and results.
Creator of Back to Baceics & head trainer at Bace, Jarred will be guiding you through the seminar and the program to ensure you get everything
you need from the experience. Having studied routine and habits for over 2 years, you're going to find a huge wealth of knowledge, and he doesn't hold back!
The bubbliest of girls, Tayla will be part of the journey, especially in the mindfulness field. She will be bringing you a huge toolbox of resources and practises, as well as her own amazing knowledge in the space.
The newest edition to the Bace team, Jaydn brings a wealth of knowledge not only in training, but nutrition and biohacking as well. He will help you understand your relationship with food, and provide valuable ways to improve sleep and performance as well.
Starts February 12, 2021
- 14 Day Back to Baceics program helping you build a morning routine, install reflection & mindfulness practises, understand nutrition and core lifting exercises.
(physical & digital 29 page booklet) - ($149.00 value)
- 14 days of training at Bace ($83.00 value)
- Private community group. (priceless!)
- 2 hour seminar diving deep into the program, personalising it for your needs. ($99 value)
- A nutrition seminar with Jaydn ($99 value)
- Fundamentals of Strength Workshop ($40 value)
- 2 x community experiences throughout the program (priceless!)
- Daily content to help you along your journey
Starts February 12, 2021
A little sneak peak
Seminar - February 12
- Our in person Seminar, run by Jarred Brown, will run you through your Program Booklet (received on the night), diving deep into intention setting, routine creation and the science of habits. This is the perfect opportunity to ask any questions and meet all the other Back to Baceics members!
Group Swim & Coffee - February 13
- Jump in the Ocean, connect with nature, and grab a coffee. There is nothing to teach or learn here, just the perfect way to start the day and have great conversations.
Week 1 - Your Routine
- This is where implement, trial and modify your morning routine into something that is effective, practical and that works for you. This foundational week will be the most transformational for your life in this program!
- Nature Walk - February 21st
- Another Opportunity to get outside, connect with likeminded people and experience one the Central Coasts greatest walks!
Week 2 - Reflection & Mindfulness
- This week is about understanding more about how you're feeling and what you're feeling. This week will provide you clarity, direction and add more gratitude into your life. Tayla has packed in so many mindfulness resources and content to share along the way for you to implement and walk away feeling more connected to yourself.
- Your Relationship with Food Seminar - Feb 26th
- In this seminar, Jaydn teaches the fundamentals of Macronutrients, why counting calories doesn't have to be negative, and how to understand flexible dieting.
- Fundamentals Of Strength Workshop - Feb 26 & 27
- Fundamentals of Strength is all about understanding and gaining confidence in your main lifting exercises. In this workshop, we cover 5 key exercises, guiding you to feel comfortable and know the right weights to select in your sessions.
What People Have to Say
Thank you for building a short but effective program loved every minute. I love the habits built. I literally crave that time for myself now - I make sure to schedule into my day whether it’s in the morning or in the afternoon.
Back to Baceics helped me to grow my perspective on the importance of mindfulness and a healthy schedule/routine. It’s left me feeling apart of something bigger and on the right path!
The thing I love most about the program was the little things The cold showers each day especially. I got lots out of it and learned lots whilst doing it. It was so surprising to me as to how much doing little things like that can make such a difference to your day.
This program came at a time of real uncertainty, making me recognise what is really important in my life. The ability to establish a routine, from something as small as having a glass of water when I first got out of bed, to breaking down fears and barriers that I didn’t think I’d be able to showed how good it feels to step out of that comfort zone.
It sparked me into a life I always knew I could get to. It helped me set a solid morning routine which continues to set me up for each day The guidance from all the trainers helped me break my bad habits and dive deep into things that were always holding me back, I.e. self confidence, spending to much time comparing myself to others over social media, and it made me enjoy the little things in life and turn my negative perspective into positives.
I absolutely loved the program! There was such a wealth of information and knowledge. I still incorporate what I learnt into my every day. The biggest thing I will take away is how important my morning routine is for my daily mindset! I’m feeling on track and happy each day I wake up.
The team of trainers are amazing and it was wonderful to connect with some many inspiring people on the journey.
Starts February 12, 2021
Bace is a mind & movement hub, offering over 30 classes from HIIT & Strength, to Boxing, Meditation & Yoga.
As well as your group training, Bace focuses on community and growth, bringing you programs, workshops, events and resources to strengthen connection with yourself and the like minded people who are also apart of bace.